Monday 4 July 2011

Quick Quiz: #19 Dean Stalham

 1. Where are you working at present? 

Brockley Jack, Goldsmiths University and Channel 4
.
2. Describe your occupation and why you love it. 

I am a writer and an artist and I love it because of the freedom it gives me to express
myself.

3. Who do you most enjoy working with and why? 

I enjoy working with the renowned character actor Dudley Sutton, he is worldly wise and
doesnt mind sharing.

4. What's your dream day? 

To have a play on at the Royal Court theatre, waking up to rave reviews

5. Favourite ever show and why? 

Antigone - a play 2500 years old - that still resonates today.

6. Favourite actor/actress and why?

Paul Newman - ultimate cool.

7. Favourite band/musical artist and why? 

Amy Winehouse - sad genius who needs support and love.

8. Where do you see yourself in 25 years? 

On a hammock!
 
9. Any exciting future projects you'd like to mention? 

My first film showing on channel four in about three weeks time.

10. Random one: what's your favorite cheese? 

Red Leicester - I like the colour

11. Do you have Twitter? Do you follow @the_prompt? You should...

Yes
and I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment