Wednesday 15 June 2011

Quick Quiz: #14 Felicity Jackson

1. Where are you working at present?


I am working at Surviving Actors HQ! 

2. Describe your occupation and why you love it.

I love my occupation because I work within the creative industry, and get to meet some really interesting people. I run large scale events so the pressure is pretty immense, and every day is completely different! 

3. Who do you most enjoy working with and why?

I most enjoy working with my colleague Lianne - she's always got a smile on her face, and she's great at her job as well - which is a bonus! 

4. What's your dream day?

My dream day is the day after a huge event - logging on to twitter and reading how much everyone has enjoyed it! It's such a buzz! 

5. Favourite ever show and why?

Favourite ever show would have to be Miss Saigon. I watched when I was around 10 years old, and it was the first piece of theatre where I really enjoyed myself, and was fully immersed throughout the whole show. It's what converted me to theatre.

6. Favourite actor/actress and why?

Favourite actress has got to be Helena Bonham Carter - she always produces quality work and I trust films that she is in. 

7. Favourite band/musical artist and why?

At the moment Muse - I saw them at Glastonbury last year and the atmosphere was just unreal! I also have a soft spot for girly pop like The Saturdays... and J Lo is back - whoop whoop!

8. Where do you see yourself in 25 years?

In 25 years I hope to see myself producing Surviving Actors conventions all over the world - I want to take the event global! Oh and married... couple of sprogs?

9. Any exciting future projects you'd like to mention?

Well yes! We have a Surviving Actors coming up in Manchester in just over a month - July 23rd 2011 at Manchester University, Renold Building. You can register here: http://survivingactors.com/register.html

10. Random one: what's your favorite cheese?

Brie
  
11. Do you have Twitter? Do you follow @the_prompt? You should...

Yes I follow you... but do you follow me? @survivingactors

No comments:

Post a Comment