Friday 24 June 2011

Quick Quiz: #17 Jodie McNee

1. Where are you working at present?
 
At the Arcola doing Chekov's Seagull directed by Joseph Blatchley

2. Describe your occupation and why you love it.
 
It is unpredictable, chaotic and inspiring, I have already met some incredible people who have changed my life. Every job you do, you learn new things...

3. Who do you most enjoy working with and why?
 
Cheek By Jowl, Joe Blatchley, Jonathan Harvey and loads of brilliant actors, people who are passionate and are real artists.

4. What's your dream day?
 
Working on a project that I really care about.

5. Favourite ever show and why?
 
My favourite show has to be Ecstasy, Mike Leigh, because it was full of life and i haven't been able to get it out of my head.

6. Favourite actor/actress and why?
 
Liv Ullmann because she is completely open and alive!

7. Favourite band/musical artist and why?
 
Nina Simone because she was incredible!

8. Where do you see yourself in 25 years?
 
Hopefully I'll be working with people who inspire me on a project that I love.

9. Any exciting future projects you'd like to mention?
 
I'm about to play at Bath theatre Royal doing Noel Cowards "This Happy Breed" as part of the Peter Hall company directed by Steven Unwin.  
 
10. Random one: what's your favorite cheese?
 
I really like Blue Stilton!

11. Do you have Twitter? Do you follow @the_prompt? You should...
 
Yes I am on twitter and yes I do follow you! X

No comments:

Post a Comment