Tuesday 14 June 2011

Quick Quiz: #12 Hannah Anderson

1. Where are you working at present?

I am rehearsing for Pericles on at the Rose Theatre Studio in Kingston during the IYAF & will soon start rehearsals from Snap. Catch. Slam. which we're taking to The Pleasance at Edinburgh this year.
 
2. Describe your occupation and why you love it.


Actress & voice-over artist. No day is ever the same, I am forever challenged and I never wake up not wanting to go to work.
 
3. Who do you most enjoy working with and why?

Anyone who is fun, receptive and not negative.
 
4. What's your dream day?

Working on a Julian Fellowes drama.
 
5. Favourite ever show and why?

The God Weeps. First ever show written by Dennis Kelly (my fav writer) that I managed to see. Incredible performances, brilliant writing, an electric production.
 
6. Favourite actor/actress and why?

Right now I'm really into Ruth Wilson. An intensely brilliant & edgy actress who showcases British talent to the max.
 
7. Favourite band/musical artist and why?

Burlap to Cashmere - an American folk band who have recently reformed with a more punchy vibe than they've ever had before.
 
8. Where do you see yourself in 25 years?

Getting as much enjoyment out of my career as i do now. 
 
9. Any exciting future projects you'd like to mention?
 
I am waiting on a short who I starred in alongside James Northcote, who plays Edgar in Wuthering Heights this summer. A beautiful person to work with.
 
10. Random one: what's your favorite cheese?

Goats cheese. Hands down.
 
11. Do you have Twitter? Do you follow @the_prompt? 
 
Yes to both. Follow me @HhAnderson

No comments:

Post a Comment