Wednesday 8 June 2011

Quick Quiz: #2 Sylvia Harrison

1. Where are you working at present? 
 
The Roundhouse  - its amazing!

2. Describe your occupation and why you love it. 
 
I work as Music and Performing Arts Programme Assistant, which means I work between departments producing work with under25s. I develop and coordinate projects and showcases here at Roundhouse, as well as exciting and unique performances off site - this year we're off to Glastonbury, Camp Bestival, Bestival, Underage Festival, Latitude, doorsteps across London and lots more! I also do a load of other things, but this gives you a general idea.

3. Who do you most enjoy working with and why? 
 
My two incredible line managers Josie Bamford and Oli Kluczewski- people always ask me to pick who I like best- would be like choosing between my mum and dad!
 
4. What's your dream day? 
 
Sunny day, friends, family - maybe by a river-  the usual!
 
5. Favourite ever show and why? 
 
Forced Entertainment's 'Bloody Mess', Belt Up and Punchdrunk's 'The Atlantic Project', Tunnel 228, Tim Supples 'Midsummers Nights Dream' -- I cant decide but these are some of the options that are in my head.
 
6. Favourite actor/actress and why? 
 
Marion Cotillard because shes so stunning to watch in every way
 
7. Favourite band/musical artist and why?

 Bob Dylan because he reminds me of home and also because he continues to suprise me even though Ive been listening to him for 20years-  Only just discovered  'Time out of Mind'- legend!
 
 8. Where do you see yourself in 25 years? 
 
With loads of kids in a big old house. Hopefully producing innovative live performance that involves some brand spanking new media that doesnt exist yet.   

9. Any exciting future projects you'd like to mention? 
 
If you're at Glastonbury this year- come find us in Block9 for some well exciting theatre
If you're at Bestival this year- we will be revealing a very exciting cabaret experience directed by the amazing Marisa Carnesky
And loads of other stuff- follow me @shooeeharrison if you want to hear more!
 
10. Random one: what's your favorite cheese? 
 
Great question! I love cheese. A classic french goats cheese is my favourite.
 
11. Do you have Twitter? Do you follow @the_prompt? You should... 
 
Yep and yes obviously already following the prompt! Everyone should!

No comments:

Post a Comment